ALL SPICED UP'S LOWCOUNTRY BOIL
- 5 quarts water
- 4 tablespoons All Spiced Up’s Sandy’s Crab Boil
- 4 pounds small red potatoes
- 1 chorizo sausage or 1 (16 oz) package cooked kielbasa sausage
- 6 ears of corn, halved
- 4 pounds large fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 pounds crab, broken into pieces
- Crawfish, if available
- Put Sandy’s Crab Boil in a large pot filled with 5 quarts of water and let it sit at room temperature for about an hour.
- Remove chorizo from casing, cut into bite-size pieces and cook in a medium skillet over medium high heat for about 10 minutes.
- Bring pot with water and seasonings to a rolling boil. Add potatoes and sausage; cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the corn and crab; cook for another 5 minutes, then add the shrimp when and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Drain off the water. The classic (and most fun!) way to enjoy is to dump all the contents onto a newspaper-covered picnic table.
Gather friends and family, and dig in!