4 tuna steaks (about 1 pound each)
2 tablespoons My Favorite Tuna
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Cut tuna into 1 ¼ thick strips and roll in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, then in My Favorite Tuna blend to coat.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan at medium-high heat.
- Add the tuna to the hot olive oil and cook for 1 minute on each side.
- Remove the tuna from the pan and serve.
- (or) Grill over very hot coals, each side for only a couple of minutes.
- Allow the steaks to rest for about 7 minutes before serving.