OVEN "FRIED" CHICKEN
2 cups Panko bread crumbs
4 Tbl extra virgin olive oil, divided
2 tablespoons Chef's Choice
1/4 cup half and half
2.5 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400° degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a shallow dish, combine Panko, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of Chef's Choice.
- Combine half and half and remaining olive oil.
- Coat each chicken breast with half and half/olive oil mixture. Then roll in Panko mixture.
- Place on a non-stick cookie sheet in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.