BEER BATTER SHRIMP
1½ cups all-purpose flour
1 egg, beaten
1 (12 oz) bottle of beer
1 tablespoon Caribbean BBQ Rub
- In a small bowl, mix flour, egg, beer and Caribbean BBQ Rub until the consistency of pancake batter.
- Let the mixture sit on your kitchen counter for one hour.
- Preheat an inch of coconut oil in a large, deep skillet until very hot but not smoking.
- Cook shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Drain shrimp on paper towels.
Note: Works well with Garlic Unleashed or Anglers' Reel Blend also.